Monday, October 6, 2008

Welcome!

Hello! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Chaulle Nicole Harris, I am a 27-year-old native of Washington state, but am currently living in Bountiful, Utah. I have a Bachelor's degree in Women's and Gender Studies with a minor in Psychology from Eastern Washington University, and am currently seeking employment down here. I am the youngest child of Ronal and Cyrie Harris, with an older brother, Lynden (29), and sister, Rachael (31). My sister is married to Steve Whitehill, and has four children (from oldest to youngest): niece C'ne Lee, nephew Isaiah Nicholas, neice Kai Michael, and nephew Koa Jace. I am in love with Andrew Italasano, but he is another blog in himself! I was born into (and am currently) an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (or Mormon Church). I have an avid interest/hobby in photography, along with many interests in crafts.

Whether you know me personally or just through the web, this site will show what is new in my life, thoughts that dot my mind from time to time, how I have been spending my time, and what photos, crafts, projects, plans, events, and updates are going on in my life.

No matter what your reason is for visiting this site, I extend an open arm of communication, opinion, commentary and friendship to you!

Chaulle

3 comments:

Matt said...

That's cool. I like your blog. A lot. :)

Lateshia said...

So if you are going to have a blog...you need to keep us updated! DANG!!!! lol

Marlene's Portraits said...

Chaulle, Hi this is Marlene McIntire. I was just looking on Audra's blog and saw Latisha's blog, so I looked at her's and found your blog. I've been wondering how you are. Hope all is going well. I need to know about the blog in it's self. TEE HEE!