Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back in my part of the world, kinda....

Well, here I am back in Utah! My fiance & his parents came to Washington to meet my folks and family, and I am pleased to announce that this special meeting turned out to be loads of fun, with my soon-to-be in-laws making friends with my parents!
I tended to my cake details, my veil, my engagement photo was taken (it is soooo cute!) and I got to take home some additional items for my future home with my future husband, Andrew.
Andy and I found bottles in the ground outside of my parents' house (which is almost to the 100 year old mark!), and some of them are really cool! One generation's junk is another one's treasure, let me tell you!
All in all, it was an amazing weekend, but I am glad to be home in Utah with my man, and I hope you all had as nice a Thanksgiving as I did!!!

1 comment:

Lateshia said...

OKAY....so when will you be unveiling some freakin pictures? Don't make me beg darling!!!! I am so glad you are happy.